Friday 14 February 2014

The Cats of Cadaques!

Back in Summer 2012 I went on holiday to the French Pyrenees, Collioure, Barcelona and my favourite Cadaques (a beautiful town on the Costa Brava coast, full of white buildings, artists and cats!) I loved staying there seeing Dali's mad house, attempting to speak Spanish and greeting the large number of cats who live there (there's a cat sanctuary). I was determined to create a picture based on my Cadaques (and Barcelona) and finally it's done! Hope you like my psychedelic take on Cadaques, featuring a jazz cat, the Cheshire cat and a Dali cat painting the whole scene!











It's also been accepted into the CueB open Exhibition held at South London's Brockley Mess in February/ March every year. (Private view Friday 21st Feb 7-9pm).

No comments: